From wikilawschool.net. Wiki Law School does not provide legal advice. For educational purposes only.
Upload a file
Note: Currently the upload file feature is disabled to prevent spamming and reduce server load. If you feel that certain articles or outlines would be enhanced with pictures or other files, please leave a comment on the Admin talk page explaining what you want to upload and why. Reasonable requests will not be denied.
- In the sidebar, under toolbox, click "Upload file"
- Next to the Source filename, click Browse to locate the file on your computer.
- Change the Destination filename to something descriptive, if necessary.
- Fill in the Summary, if necessary.
- Click the Upload file button.
After you've uploaded some files, use them in your articles.