Case Western Reserve University School of Law
|Case Western Reserve University School of Law|
|School type||Private non-profit|
|Location||Cleveland, OH, US|
|Outlines||8 (See List)|
Case Western Reserve University School of Law is the law school at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. It is ranked #53 in the 2008 U.S. News & World Report graduate school rankings. In addition to the J.D., Case Western offers an LL.M. in U.S. Law to foreign lawyers.
- Michael Scharf - An expert on international law, Scharf was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize in 2005. Scharf assisted in the training of the judges in Iraq's Saddam Hussein trial.
- Henry King - King is a former Nuremberg prosecutor.
- Juliet Kostritsky - An expert on promissory estoppel, Kostritsky was the former chair of the contracts division of the AALS.
- Lewis Katz - An expert on criminal law and author of significant portions of the Ohio criminal code, Katz was a candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives 14th District seat in Ohio.
- Paul Gianelli- One of the country's foremost evidence experts, Gianelli has co-authored several leading evidence and scientific evidence texts.
- Thomas A. Burke, former Mayor of Cleveland and Ohio Senator.
- Lincoln Diaz-Balart, U.S. Congressman.
- Lee Fisher, former attorney general of Ohio and Democratic lieutenant governor of Ohio.
- Stephanie Tubbs Jones, U.S. Congresswoman.
- Ron Klein, U.S. Congressman.
- Donald L. Korb, Chief Counsel for the Internal Revenue Service.
- Roscoe C. McCulloch, former Ohio U.S. Congressman and Senator.
- Kathleen McDonald O'Malley - District Judge for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
- Edmund A. Sargus, Jr., District Judge, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- Leslie Crocker Snyder, Former New York State Supreme Court (New York County) judge.
- Michael Turner, U.S. Congressman.
- Charles Z. Wick, Former Director of the USIA under Ronald Reagan (1981-1988).
- Fred Gray, Civil Rights Attorney to Martin Luther King, Jr. and Rosa Parks.
- Michael G. Cherkasky, CEO and Board Member at Marsh & McLennan Companies.