From wikilawschool.net. Wiki Law School does not provide legal advice. For educational purposes only.
| Case Western Reserve University School of Law
| School type
|| Private non-profit
|| Gary Simson
||Cleveland, Ohio, USA
| Annual tuition
|| [www.law.case.edu www.law.case.edu]
Case Western Reserve University School of Law is the law school at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. It is ranked #53 in the 2008 U.S. News & World Report graduate school rankings. In addition to the J.D., Case Western offers an LL.M. in U.S. Law to foreign lawyers.
- Thomas A. Burke, former Mayor of Cleveland and Ohio Senator.
- Lincoln Diaz-Balart, U.S. Congressman.
- Lee Fisher, former attorney general of Ohio and Democratic lieutenant governor of Ohio.
- Stephanie Tubbs Jones, U.S. Congresswoman.
- Ron Klein, U.S. Congressman.
- Donald L. Korb, Chief Counsel for the Internal Revenue Service.
- Roscoe C. McCulloch, former Ohio U.S. Congressman and Senator.
- Kathleen McDonald O'Malley - District Judge for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
- Edmund A. Sargus, Jr., District Judge, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- Leslie Crocker Snyder, Former New York State Supreme Court (New York County) judge.
- Michael Turner, U.S. Congressman.
- Charles Z. Wick, Former Director of the USIA under Ronald Reagan (1981-1988).
- Fred Gray, Civil Rights Attorney to Martin Luther King, Jr. and Rosa Parks.
- Michael G. Cherkasky, CEO and Board Member at Marsh & McLennan Companies.
Case Western Reserve Journal of International Law